Reasons why you don’t want to miss this unique event:
- Network with female corporate counsel and outside counsel who are rising stars.
- It is a conference for women in-house and outside counsel to discuss current legal topics, bringing their individual experience and perspectives on issues of Governance, Compliance and Litigation, Intellectual Property, Government Relations, International Issues, Labor & Employment, and Leadership—35 sessions in all!
- By attending this event, you will gain access to—and recognition by—the most prominent women corporate counsel and successful attorneys in both the private and public sector, all in a special environment designed to foster substantive interaction and community building.
Who should attend
Who should attend
- Chief Legal Officers
- General Counsel
- Corporate Counsel
- Associate General Counsel
- Corporate Compliance Officers
- Senior Counsel
The 4th Annual WIPL Conference is part of the Women, Influence & Power in Law Network:
The Women, Influence & Power in Law (WIPL) Network The Women, Influence & Power in Law Network was created by InsideCounsel in 2012 as a framework to integrate specific events designed to accelerate the empowerment of women in law departments and law firms. InsideCounsel magazine is the pioneering monthly magazine exclusively serving general counsel and other top in-house legal professionals. These events include Executive Development Forum By-Invitation-Only (B.I.O.), the Transformative Leadership Awards, and Project 5/165 workshops. Each of these events add value to rising women legal leaders, providing a meaningful support network. Together they foster networking, mentoring and sharing of ideas and best practices within the context of workshops, conferences, and awards dinners. Join the WIPL Network today!