The Only National Forum Facilitating Women-to-Women Exchange on Current Legal Issues
Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference is presented by Summit Professional Networks’s Legal Suite – InsideCounsel magazine, InsideCounsel.com (website), producers of the 13th annual IC SuperConference, the prestigious Transformative Leadership Awards, and creators of Project 5/165.
Presented by InsideCounsel Magazine, the pioneering monthly magazine exclusively serving general counsel and other top in-house legal professionals, the first annual Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference offers an opportunity for unprecedented exchange with women outside counsel. This unique event was created with the assistance of an unheralded advisory board comprised of highly placed women attorneys who are all direct reports to the general counsel and were drawn from across the country. These attorneys have the highest levels of expertise and experience in key practice areas.
The Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference is not a forum for lawyers to discuss so-called “women’s issues.” It is a conference for women in-house and outside counsel to discuss current legal topics, bringing their individual experience and perspectives on issues of:
- Governance & Compliance
- Litigation & Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Government Relations & Public Policy
- Global Litigation & Transactions
- Labor & Employment
- Executive Leadership Skills Development
Who Should Attend
- Chief Legal Officers
- General Counsel
- Corporate Counsel
- Associate General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Corporate Compliance Officers
Reasons why you don’t want to miss this unique event:
- Network with female corporate counsel and outside counsel who are rising stars.
- It is a conference for women in-house and outside counsel to discuss current legal topics, bringing their individual experience and perspectives on issues of Governance, Compliance and Litigation, Intellectual Property, Government Relations, International Issues, Labor & Employment, and Leadership—35 sessions in all!
- By attending this event, you will gain access to—and recognition by—the most prominent women corporate counsel and successful attorneys in both the private and public sector, all in a special environment designed to foster substantive interaction and community building.